Pledge your donation for our 75 Years of Porsche Art Piece
This page is to pledge your one-time donation for our 75 Years of Porsche art piece created by Christchurch-based street artist, Chile One.
This custom, one-of-a-kind piece was created during our 75th anniversary event, the Archibalds Porsche Festival of Dreams, with funds from the sale to be donated to Archibalds partnered charity, the Maia Health Foundation. The art piece is valued at $3,000 and pledging will be remain open until Friday 23rd June 2023.
If you are interested, please pledge your amount using the form below. Only the highest pledge will be chosen with 100% of the pledge being donated to charity. See further terms and conditions below.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our Events Coordinator, Jaimee, at [email protected].
Pledge Terms and Conditions
By submitting a donation pledge to Archibalds Porsche (“the Organization”) on behalf of The Maia Health Foundation, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Pledge Submission:
- Individuals or entities can pledge more than once.
- The pledge must be made using the official donation pledge form.
- All required fields in the pledge form must be completed accurately and truthfully.
- The pledge should indicate a specific monetary amount as the donation.
- Pledges submissions are open from 11.00am Sunday 11th June 2023 until 11.59pm Friday 23rd June 2023.
- Once submitted, the pledge will constitute an offer under contract law.
- Highest Pledge Selection:
- The Organization will review all received pledges and select the highest pledge amount as the donation.
- Selection by the Organization of an offer will constitute acceptance of that offer under contract law.
- The decision of the Organization regarding the selection of the highest pledge is final and binding.
- The Organization reserves the right to reject any pledge submissions that are incomplete, inaccurate, or fraudulent.
- Donation Payment:
- The person or entity making the accepted pledge will be contacted by the Organization to arrange the donation payment.
- The donation amount should be paid in full within 7 days of notification to the individual or entity specified by the Organization.
- The payment can be made via the accepted payment methods designated by the Organization.
- In the event that the highest pledger fails to make the donation within the specified timeframe, the Organization may select the next highest pledge as the donation.
- Tax-Deductible Contributions:
- Donations made to The Maia Health Foundation are tax-deductible in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- It is the sole responsibility of the donor to consult with a tax advisor or relevant authority to determine the tax deductibility of their donation.
- Use of Funds:
- The donated funds will be utilized by Maia Health for the purposes of supporting and advancing its stated mission and programs.
- The Organization reserves the right to allocate the donated funds to the areas or projects where they are most needed, in its sole discretion.
- Privacy and Data Protection:
- The Organization will not share personal information with third parties without the explicit consent of the pledger unless required by law.
- General Terms:
- The art piece must be collected from the Archibalds Porsche showroom during normal business hours unless otherwise discussed with an Archibalds Porsche team member.
By submitting the donation pledge form, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.