Audi connect plug and play
Audi connect is an intuitive, cloud-based service platform that provides assistance, information, entertainment, and security features to keep you connected wherever you go. Thanks to myAudi and Audi connect services, your Audi experience will be more comfortable, safe, and feature-rich than ever before. The latest development in the exciting world of connected car technology is awaiting you.
Audi connect is an excellent addition to your Audi experience for new and existing customers. You’ll be able to access more information than ever at your fingertips, with direct access to vehicle data, remote features, and even the ability to request service appointments through the app. For customers purchasing new Audi models, you’ll have Audi connect set up at the time of purchase, using myAudi. However, for those with existing Audi models made in 2008 or later, we now offer Audi plug and play installation, giving you access to an extensive range of connected features.
What is Audi plug and play?
Plug and play is a small Bluetooth device installed by Audi specialists, intended for vehicles 2008 or later that don’t include Audi connect from the factory. With plug and play, you can access intelligent features to improve your overall driving experience, including real-time vehicle data, automatic service reminders, roadside assistance and digital logbooks. Connection to the device is simple; Bluetooth connectivity gives you all the information you need right away. Download the Official Audi plug and play app on your mobile app store and connect using the simple on-screen instructions.
Features and Benefits
Depending on the model of your vehicle, you’ll have access to loads of features to improve your driving experience. Listed below are the available features ready to go.
- Real-time vehicle data – Acceleration, vehicle speed, and braking behaviour are measured in a detailed statistical breakdown to analyse and improve your driving style.
- Automatic service reminders – You’ll never forget when it’s time to get your next service or inspection, simply request your appointment through the app, and we’ll contact you to arrange a time that suits you best.
- Roadside assistance – With Audi’s nationwide 24-hour roadside assistance program, you’ll be sure to receive fast assistance wherever you are should you have a breakdown or accident.
- Digital Logbook and Fuel Monitoring – Serving as the perfect tool for business owners, the digital logbook and fuel monitor have a perfect monthly breakdown of your travel distance, time and route. Plug and Play will also log where and how much you refuel directly into your app.
- Last parked location – Be sure to know precisely where you last parked your vehicle while also keeping an eye on how long you’ve been parked.
Get connected for free with an exclusive plug and play offer.
At Archibalds Audi, we’re excited to offer you an exclusive offer to get your Audi connected. By simply turning on Automatic Service Reminders within your plug and play account, we provide the DataPlug and installation free of charge. Level up your Audi ownership experience and gain access to constantly updating Audi online services.
(For App Store)
(For Google Play)
For new Audi customers with vehicles purchased in 2019 or later, you’ll have access to Audi Connect from the factory. Our sales team will set this system up upon purchasing your vehicle. To access all analytics and features of Audi Connect, download myAudi from your mobile app store. myAudi focuses on the user and is compelling thanks to high-performance functions that offer the user real added value. With digital service verification, personal vehicle details, a vehicle status report or news about Audi, you can access all of this from the comfort of your PC at home or on the road via your smartphone or tablet. As an Audi connect user, you also have access to all personal services after registering in the myAudi app, such as locking and unlocking your vehicle with your smartphone.
Features and Benefits
- Vehicle Range – Remotely check your vehicle’s current fuel or electric range from your app.
- Remote lock/unlock – Be sure your Audi is always secure. Remotely lock, or unlock your vehicle directly from your phone.
- Cabin temperature adjustment – With remote cabin temperature control, you can set your vehicle to the correct temperature long before you get in, meaning you’ll enjoy perfect temperatures year-round.
- Geofencing – Geofencing allows you to set a boundary around your Audi’s location and be alerted if the vehicle enters or exits the defined area. You can also receive alerts about any unauthorised access or attempted break-ins.
- Electric charging status and remote stop – You’ll be able to monitor the current charging status for electric vehicle owners. Hence, you know when to leave and even remotely stop the charging process.
- Automatic Service reminders – You’ll never forget when it’s time to get your next service or inspection; request your appointment through the app, and we’ll contact you to arrange a time that suits you best.
- Roadside assistance and Emergency Services Connection – With Audi’s nationwide 24-hour roadside assistance program, you’ll be sure to receive fast assistance wherever you are should you have a breakdown or an accident.
- Driving behaviour details – Acceleration, vehicle speed, and braking behaviour are measured in a detailed statistical breakdown to analyse and improve your driving style.
(For App Store)
(For Google Play)
Book a dataplug install
Complete the form below to book a dataplug install and let your team set you up with Audi connect plug and play. Alternatively, use this form to book a service, repair, or WOF, or speak to our team on 03 377 5200.
Make an enquiry
Please call our team on 03 377 5200 or complete the form below and we’ll respond as soon as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your enquiry.